22 Bedrooms · Sleeps 44
Luxury Masia sleeping up to 44 persons with modern comforts and a swimming pool, near Sitges beaches, ideal for celebrations.
Gran Villa Rosa, Sitges, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain, sleeps 11-44 in 22 bedrooms. Extra sofa beds are available for additional guests.
Originally a wine castle dating from 1496 and now restored and renovated, this stunning property is a luxury Masia with Moroccan architectural influences, offering beautiful interiors and with all the modern comforts and lots of space for large groups. Gran Villa Rosa is ideal for holidays with family and friends, all types of celebrations including weddings and spectacular corporate events.
The villa extends to more than 20,000m2 with dining space for 50, as well as a total of 22 bedrooms and 20 bathrooms. The large grounds contain a heated outdoor swimming pool and a tennis court, along with large areas for relaxing and al fresco dining together.
There is also a private chapel in the grounds for wedding celebrations and the Bodega can seat up to 200 for functions and wedding parties.
- Sleeps up to 44 guests across 3 different buildings
- A mix of king and queen beds. Most with their own bathrooms (20)
- Outdoor dining area
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Two minutes to local supermarkets and bars of Villanova. 15 minutes to Sitges. 25 minutes to Tarragona
- Golf: Full course in Sitges: 15 minutes. Excellent Par 3 course with sea views: 5 minutes
- The quiet beaches of Villanova are 5 minutes drive away. The busy bustling beaches of Sitges are a 15 minute drive away
- Barcelona: 35 minutes away
- Air Conditioning
- CD/MP3 Player
- DVD Player
- Entertainment System
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Garden Furniture
- Internet Access
- Plasma Screen TV
- Pool House
- Private Garden
- Private Pool
- Safe Box
- Satellite TV
- Sun Loungers/Parasols
- Tennis Court
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- WIFI Access
- Airport Transfers Available
- Babysitting Services Available
- Concierge Services
- Fully Staffed Services
- Linen/Bath Towels Provided
- Local Property Manager
- Maid/Housekeeping Included
- Private Cook/Chef Available
- Private Transfer Available
- Spa & Beauty Treatments Available
- Welcome Basket/Hamper
Local Activities & Interests
- 4x4 Hire
- Boat Hire
- Historic Sites
- Local Markets
- Mountain Biking/Cycling
Prices shown for this villa are per week.
Prices from: £10,000-35,000 per week
For further rates and availability, please contact our travel team.
Additional InformationRental Price includes:-
Daily cleaning and groundsman service. All linen, towel, beach towels, bath robes and slippers. Mid week linen change.
We always aim to respond to inquiries within 24 hours.
NB: Due to high spam filters, we would suggest that you check your spam folders if you do not receive a reply within 24 hours. We would suggest that you then add our email address to your address book.