3 Bedrooms · Sleeps 6
Advantageous location, inventive design and close proximity to one of the best, unspoiled villages in the Aegean.
Discover a three-bedroom summer house in Tinos that guarantees island living at its most pristine. Nestled at the entrance of Kardiani on Tinos, the villa offers a privileged view of this gem of a village and the breathtaking view of Mount Pateles, where land ends and the infinite Aegean blue starts.
Newly built by a renowned Greek architect for a couple that loves and knows Tinos well, the result is an exemplary modern island home that gracefully merges with its surrounding environment. Set on three levels and made up of three independent cubic structures, it instantly creates a zen-like feeling. Unquestionably modern but still Cycladic, the design ingeniously makes use of every available space.
The main structure hosts the open-plan kitchen, the dining and a living area with the impressive built-in fireplace. Just a few steps down, a second building with two double bedrooms sharing a bathroom, is suitable accommodation for teenagers or single guests. Right next to it is the third independent building that hosts a large sunlit master bedroom with spectacular Aegean views. Directly below, a high-ceilinged basement offers ample space and extra accommodation with two single beds.
All interiors share the monochromatic minimalism approach: clean lines, handpicked items and interesting textures in shades of black, white and natural wood. This palette extends to the outdoor areas with the lap-style pool and the shaded lounging area where hours of total serenity easily go by.
Tinos is enchanting in every season and this home’s surrounding scenery is a dreamy backdrop to days and nights spent in the warmth and comfort that it provides.
- Main Building: Fully equipped open plan kitchen with dining area.
- Few steps down: 2 double bedrooms with one bathroom
- Few steps down: 1 master double bedroom with en-suite shower bathroom.
- Lower Level: An area for children to relax and play
- Oudoors: U shaped swimming pool. Shaded pergola lounging area. Mediterranean garden with superb views of the Aegean sea and village of Kardiani
- Closest beach: Kalyvia & Giannaki 10 minute drive
- Kardiani village on your doorstep
- Tinos town: 10 minute drive
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Plasma Screen TV
- Private Garden
- Private Pool
- Satellite TV
- Sun Loungers/Parasols
- WIFI Access
- Concierge Services
- Linen/Bath Towels Provided
- Maid/Housekeeping Included
- Spa & Beauty Treatments Available
Local Activities & Interests
- Boat Hire
- Local Beaches
- Local Markets
Prices shown for this villa are per week.
Prices from: £5,800-6,700 per week
For further rates and availability, please contact our travel team.
Additional InformationServices included in the price
• Daily housekeeping
• Change of linen & bathroom towels twice per week (more times on request)
• Pool maintenance twice per week
• Garden maintenace once per week