6 Bedrooms · Sleeps 12
Situated at the South-western part of Paros, overlooking the island of Antiparos and just a hop from a lovely pebble beach, Villa Rhea boasts an elusive combination of a pool and direct access to the sea. This characterful stone villa, with its outdoor lounging and dining areas, gives its guests the chance to soak up the peaceful atmosphere of the surrounding countryside or bask in the sun on their private deck before taking a dip in the pool.
The main house contains the communal areas on the ground floor, encompassing a fully equipped kitchen, a living and a dining area, while the master suite with an en-suite bathroom opening onto a private terrace, takes up most of the upper level. Two living areas have taken their place in the property, each sharing two en-suite bedrooms and an independent guest suite with an en-suite double bedroom flanking a cozy sitting area.
Floors dressed in raw marbles and wood, white beamed ceilings and an easy mix of creams and pastels decorate the interiors, which have been beautifully refurbished to create contemporary and practical accommodation for families or groups of friends.
- Ground level: Living and sitting area, dining area, fully equipped kitchen, guest bathroom
- Upper level: 1 master bedroom, en-suite with separate office area and direct access to a private terrace
- Lower level: Staff quarters (used by the villa staff)
- 2 Independent guest houses each featuring: 1 double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, 1 twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Independent guest suite: 1 double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and small sitting area
- Beach: Secluded pebble beach, 1 minute walk
- Village: Alyki, 4 minute drive
- Port: Parikia, 25 minute drive
- Air Conditioning
- Entertainment System
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Infinity Pool
- Plasma Screen TV
- Private Garden
- Private Pool
- Satellite TV
- Sun Loungers/Parasols
- Washing Machine
- WIFI Access
- Airport Transfers Available
- Concierge Services
- Daily Housekeeping
- Fully Staffed Services
- Linen/Bath Towels Provided
- Maid/Housekeeping Included
- Private Cook/Chef Available
Local Activities & Interests
- Boat Hire
- Local Beaches
- Local Markets
- Mountain Biking/Cycling
Prices shown for this villa are per week.
Prices from: £8,000-14,950 per week
For further rates and availability, please contact our travel team.