7 Bedrooms · Sleeps 14
If you want to escape the crowds that flock the islands during peak season, the southern coast of Paros with its calm waters, charming villages and scarcely inhabited countryside, is an excellent choice.
Villa Abeno sits atop of an isolated hill at the southern tip of the island, offering both privacy and panoramic views of the landscape and the sea beyond. Traditional in style, the seven bedroom villa consists of a main house and two independent guest houses that are connected by arched alleyways and surrounded by stone-paved terraces. The main terrace features comfortable sitting and dining arrangements and an inviting swimming pool that overlooks the coastline.
The interior, vintage in spirit and modern in comforts, is thankfully bare of unnecessary clutter. Low-rise furniture, a few handmade pieces and a selection of artworks that decorate the walls are conjured to create a laid-back atmosphere that encourages tranquillity and relaxation. To that end, the palette is in tones of white and baby blue, reflecting the soothing colours of the summer sky. The bedrooms are intimate in size and minimal in ornamentation, with large windows that bring the landscape in. All the rooms open to terraces that are surrounded by a beautiful Mediterranean garden.
- Main House: Ground level: Kitchen, sitting/dining area with direct access to the main terrace and the swimming pool. 2 double bedrooms sharing a large bathroom
- Upper level: Double bedroom, bathroom with super king-size bed, single bedroom
- Independent Guesthouse (Pool level): Double bedroom, twin bedroom sharing a bathroom and kitchenette
- Independent Guesthouse (Garden level): Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and kitchenette
- Beaches: Tripiti and Glyfa 5 minute drive
- Town: Paroikia 30 minute drive
- Ceiling Fans
- Entertainment System
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Garden Furniture
- Pool House
- Private Pool
- Safe Box
- Satellite TV
- Sun Loungers/Parasols
- WIFI Access
- Airport Transfers Available
- Babysitting Services Available
- Concierge Services
- Daily Housekeeping
- Linen/Bath Towels Provided
- Maid/Housekeeping Included
Local Activities & Interests
- Local Beaches
- Local Markets
Prices shown for this villa are per week.
Prices from: £7,950-11,220 per week
For further rates and availability, please contact our travel team.
Additional InformationWe always aim to respond to inquiries within 24 hours.
NB: Due to high spam filters, we would suggest that you check your spam folders if you do not receive a reply within 24 hours. We would suggest that you then add our email address to your address book.