4 Bedrooms · Sleeps 8
Villa Tulip is ideally situated close to the dreamy village of Fiskardo, one of the island's highlights, and a five-minute drive from the nearest beach.
The four-bedroom residence is built in the traditional Ionian style which calls for stone-clad houses with terracotta tiled roofs that sit beautifully in their green surroundings, an image of rural bliss that creates an ambience of perfect relaxation.
The villa's generous terraces are well appointed for outdoor living and allow stunning views of the seascape that extend all the way to Albania's mountainous horizon. The focal point of the main terrace is the swimming pool, a modest rectangle of sapphire blue that offers an ideal spot to cool down and take in the views. The outdoor arrangements include an open-sky lounge area and a pergola-shaded space for al fresco dining that is adjacent to the indoor dining area.
The interior is airy, elegant and filled with sunlight. Glass sliding doors are fitted throughout the house to open the spaces to the landscape and ease the flow between the indoor and the outdoor.
The décor, an elegant fusion of modern and rustic against an all-white palette, and the materials used -uncovered stone, wood and glass- create a warm, welcoming vibe. The bedrooms are thankfully bare of unnecessary clutter and fitted with generous glass doors that make them feel like part of the outdoors.
The villa consists of two houses and includes a children's bedroom and a study.
- Ground level: Living and dining area, fully-equipped open-plan kitchen, 1 master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, mezzanine with office
- Secondary House: 1 large twin bedroom with two additional beds and two en-suite bathrooms, staff bedroom with en-suite bathroom (occupied by the villa’s housekeeper)
- Lower level: 2 double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Emphasis firmly on out-door living
- Closest Village: Fiscardo 3km
- Closest beach: various beaches, 5 minute drive
- Closest town: Argostoli 56 km, Lixouri 58 km
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Garden Furniture
- Private Pool
- Satellite TV
- Sun Loungers/Parasols
- WIFI Access
- Daily Housekeeping
- Linen/Bath Towels Provided
- Local Property Manager
Local Activities & Interests
- Local Beaches
- Local Markets
- Mountain Biking/Cycling
Prices shown for this villa are per week.
Prices from: £10,500-14,700 per week
For further rates and availability, please contact our travel team.