4 Bedrooms · Sleeps 10
This five star luxury villa overlooking the bay of Chania embraces the sea like no other in the area. Designed by a sea lover, three of the four master bedrooms and both living rooms assure breathtaking panoramic views over the turquoise bay.
This stunning upscale villa has been designed with only 3 things in mind,luxury, privacy and enjoying the unique location... as it is one of the very few villas of the region to be in the first row of the sea.
From the quality of the construction to the interior design and furniture, no compromise has been made! This exclusive VIP villa is clearly the ideal retreat for a demanding clientele, as it has primarily been designed as the lifetime dream of its owner, not as a rental villa.
Have a drink on one of the terraces, dive into the warm water of the infinity pool or simply relax on the "dream area" halfway down to the sea. If, like the owner, you prefer the fresh sea to the cozy pool, take the rocky pathway to the sea and enjoy a salty swim in complete privacy.
Dine on the terrace and enjoy nothing else than some tasteful local wine, the gentle sound of the waves and the romantic sunset... apart of course from the valued company of your family or friends.
We promise this will be a unique experience you'll want to live over and over again.
- 1 seafront master bedroom (double bed) located on pool level with large stone wall and en-suite bathroom
- 1 seafront master bedroom (double bed) with en-suite luxury bathtub
- 1 seafront master bedroom (2 single beds) with en-suite shower separated by designer glassbricks
- 1 master bedroom with seaview (double bed) with en-suite snail shower
- Seafront living room with open kitchen and access to the main terrace
- Seafront living room with 2 quality sofa beds and access to the upper floor terrace
- 1 stand alone bathroom
- Beaches close by
- Local Cretan restaurants within a few minutes drive
- Chania with its nightlife and world class restaurants: 12km
- Tersana with beach & local taverna, a few hundred metres away
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Entertainment System
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Infinity Pool
- Internet Access
- Ipod Dock
- Plasma Screen TV
- Private Garden
- Safe Box
- Sun Loungers/Parasols
- Washing Machine
- WIFI Access
- Concierge Services
- Linen/Bath Towels Provided
- Local Property Manager
- Welcome Basket/Hamper
Local Activities & Interests
- Boat Hire
- Local Beaches
- Local Markets
Prices shown for this villa are per week.
Prices from: £3,850-7,600 per week
For further rates and availability, please contact our travel team.
Additional InformationPrices include:
The following services are included:
Check-in and check-out by local representative
Welcome basket (small bottle of Raki, Ouzo, Water, coffee pads, tea)
Shower gel and shampoo
1 midweek cleaning, towel and linen replacement
Pool heating during the months January to May & October to December.
Operated with EOT tourist license
Upon request, various additional services can be organised by our local representative and several local restaurants assure food delivery and/or takeaway.
Children must be supervised by an adult at all times when using the pool and outdoor areas
No safety fence around the pool
Language spoken by staff : English
Check in : 16:00 h - Check out : 10:00 h