8 Bedrooms · Sleeps 16
Undoubtedly one of the most exclusive properties in Mallorca, Cielo de Bonaire enjoys an outstanding location on a hillside between the bays of Alcudia and Pollensa, with magnificent panoramic views.
The Italian designer Danillo Silvestrin was in charge of the exclusive interior design, making this property one of the most luxurious and sophisticated properties in the Balearics.
Cielo de Bonaire is set within extensive grounds, bordering a protected nature reserve and comprises of the main residence, heliport, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, terraced gardens, a garage for more than a dozen vehicles, a tennis court and separate staff accommodation. A long winding driveway leads up to a forecourt alongside the heliport.
The imposing main portal with its four columns covering two storeys is reminiscent of the works of the Renaissance architect Andrea Palladio. The interior of the property is in the avant-garde Milan style, combining the Mediterranean charm of marble floors on the main floor, marble finish in the bathrooms and typical Mallorcan sandstone casing on the windows.
The property is entered through the spacious double height entrance hall. Large panoramic windows open onto the Tramuntana mountain range and the adjoining lounge offers views to the Bay of Pollensa and the Formentor peninsular.
- Eight bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- The first floor comprises the master suite with two bedrooms, dressing room and two bathrooms
- A glass canopy extends over the main bedroom, which allows views of the stars at night
- A second suite completes the first floor of the property
- A guest wing is located next to the magnificent spa area and consists of four spacious apartments with direct access to the garden
- All bedrooms & bathrooms benefit from luxurious fixtures & fittings
- Cielo de Bonaire enjoys an outstanding location on a hillside between the bays of Alcudia and Pollensa
- Close to beaches
- Air Conditioning
- Entertainment System
- Extra Beds Available
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Garden Furniture
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Plasma Screen TV
- Private Garden
- Private Pool
- Safe Box
- Satellite TV
- Sun Loungers/Parasols
- Tennis Court
- WIFI Access
- Airport Transfers Available
- Babysitting Services Available
- Concierge Services
- Daily Housekeeping
- Fully Staffed Services
- Laundry Service
- Linen/Bath Towels Provided
- Local Property Manager
- Maid/Housekeeping Included
- Private Cook/Chef Available
- Private Transfer Available
- Spa & Beauty Treatments Available
- Welcome Basket/Hamper
Local Activities & Interests
- 4x4 Hire
- Boat Hire
- Local Beaches
- Local Markets
- Mountain Biking/Cycling
Prices shown for this villa are per week.
Prices from: £32,000-40,000 per week
For further rates and availability, please contact our travel team.
Additional InformationStaff accommodation on request.
Possibility to book the grounds for special functions or events (e.g. wedding receptions) without accommodation.