8 Bedrooms · Sleeps 16
One of the most beautiful private estates in Ibiza, Blue Bay has a spectacular location on the cliff tops with direct access to its own secluded cove for water sports and relaxation. The property lies in the northeast corner of the island, about 30 minutes from the airport and only a 25-minute ride on the Blue Bay power boat from the beautiful beaches of Formentera.
Overlooking turquoise waters, with its own discreet private access to the sea and multiple rocky ledges, Blue Bay is an intimate hideaway, a perfect getaway for a selective clientele who seek the ultimate in privacy and luxury in one of Europe’s most idyllic places.
The estate of Blue Bay benefits from 9.5 acres of real estate, 3 original fincas, providing 8 bedrooms in over 1,100 m2 of buildings and is covered by 1,000 exotic palm trees, with koi carp streams and waterfalls, with private walkways and paths between the various facilities of the estate.
The many sandy beaches of Ibiza are but a short drive in Blue Bay’s chauffeur driven car or a short cruise by sea direct in the estate’s own motor boat.
Looked after by 4 full time hospitality staff and full time concierge – with private chef, concierge, butler, hostess, and all the housekeeping services you would expect from one of the top estates in Europe. With a total complement of 25 staff covering guest services, gardens and grounds. We provide 2 Mercedes vans, with drivers, a Jeep Wrangler for guest own use, and with gourmet cuisine, beverages, and front-line VIP table booking for all clubs, should guests require a night out on the town.
For water sports enthusiasts, the estate comes with use of a 22’ Mastercraft CSX 220 for wakeboarding, waterskiing or getting to the beach or Formentera. There are also handheld diving jets, snorkels, canoes, a wind surfer as well as fishing gear for fishing from the estates own private fishing area beside the bay. Yacht charter by prior arrangement.
Also by prior arrangement, the owner is willing to make available his own private go-karting track and football pitch at his private mid island estate.
- 8 bedrooms with en-suite facilities
- The master suite on the top floor has a hot tub on the roof terrace, a bathroom with bath and his and her rain showers, with a spectacular view over the infinity pool to sea
- The main finca has three more bedrooms, one located on the same floor as the master suite and 2 on the ground floor where access is provided to the other facilities
- All fincas and bedrooms benefit from access to audio visual facilities
- The principal finca has a living room which is spacious with materials and colours offering the promise of complete relaxation
- Massive party room with 3D cinema, games, pool table, fous ball, table tennis, and huge funky lounge area with indoor and poolside bar
- The many sandy beaches of Ibiza are but a short drive in Blue Bay's chauffeur driven car or a short cruise by sea direct in the estate’s own motor boat.
- Only a 25-minute ride on the Blue Bay power boat from the beautiful beaches of Formentera.
- Air Conditioning
- Entertainment System
- Extra Beds Available
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Garden Furniture
- Infinity Pool
- Ipod Dock
- Plasma Screen TV
- Private Garden
- Private Pool
- Safe Box
- Satellite TV
- Sun Loungers/Parasols
- Tennis Court
- WIFI Access
- Babysitting Services Available
- Car Hire Included
- Concierge Services
- Daily Housekeeping
- Fully Staffed Services
- Laundry Service
- Linen/Bath Towels Provided
- Local Property Manager
- Maid/Housekeeping Included
- Private Cook/Chef Available
- Private Transfers Included
- Spa & Beauty Treatments Available
- Welcome Basket/Hamper
Local Activities & Interests
- 4x4 Hire
- Boat Hire
- Historic Sites
- Local Beaches
- Local Markets
- Mountain Biking/Cycling
Prices shown for this villa are per week.
Prices from: £40,000-60,000 per week
For further rates and availability, please contact our travel team.
Additional InformationPossibility to add extra beds.
Staff accommodation on request.
We always aim to respond to inquiries within 24 hours.
NB: Due to high spam filters, we would suggest that you check your spam folders if you do not receive a reply within 24 hours. We would suggest that you then add our email address to your address book.