4 Bedrooms · Sleeps 10
This beautiful converted Olive mill, set in a lush valley, surrounded by glorious mountain scenery, provides all the essential ingredients for a truly relaxing Andalucian holiday.
The main focus of Molino del Arroyo is the central atrium reaching from the flagstone floor of the sitting/ dining room area right up to the metal rafters. A delightfully cool haven on a hot summers day. Most unusually it has retained the original olive press & wheel equipment as a feature in the extremely spacious open plan living area.
An open staircase leads up to the galleried sitting room & master bedroom. There is a wonderful feeling of seclusion, yet the village of Guajar Faraguit is only a five minute stroll away & the warm waters of the Mediterranean a mere 20 minute drive. Truly idyllic & rather special.
A rare holiday villa for rent close to the Costa Tropical.
- 2 double bedrooms
- 1 twin bedroom
- 1 bedroom with 2 strong bunk beds
- Large open plan dining / living area with large fireplace
- 3 bathrooms (2 en-suite)
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Guajar Faraguit village, a few minutes walk with bars/restaurants
- Salobrena is a whitewashed town clinging to a huge rock, the most spectacular location on the Granada coast and only 25 minutes away
- The beautiful town of Granada with the old Moorish ghetto, the Renaissance Cathedral and The Alhambra Palace is only 40 minutes away
- The beaches of Salobrena and Motril are only 20km away
- Almunecar is a very attractive coastal town particularly popular with Spanish holiday makers in the summer. The sea front is a mixture of beaches, coves & headlands typical of the Costa Tropical: 40 minutes drive
- The Sierra Nevada is only a 1.5 hours away
- DVD Library
- DVD Player
- Extra Beds Available
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Garden Furniture
- High Chair
- Private Garden
- Private Pool
- Satellite TV
- Sun Loungers/Parasols
- Table Tennis Table
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Linen/Bath Towels Provided
- Local Property Manager
Local Activities & Interests
- 4x4 Hire
- Boat Hire
- Historic Sites
- Local Beaches
- Local Markets
- Mountain Biking/Cycling
- Winter Sports
Prices shown for this villa are per week.
Prices from: £960-2,500 per week
For further rates and availability, please contact our travel team.
Additional InformationThe above prices include all linen & towels, taxes and the final clean.
Please inquire for winter prices and summer offers.
We always aim to respond to inquiries within 24 hours.
NB: Due to high spam filters, we would suggest that you check your spam folders if you do not receive a reply within 24 hours. We would suggest that you then add our email address to your address book.