5 Bedrooms · Sleeps 10
Villa Oliveiras in Comporta has very spacious, elegant and minimalist design interiors that contrast beautifully with the lush twelve hectares of pine forest that surrounds it.
Located in Muda-Comporta and within 5-10 minutes to Carvalhal and Pego beaches, this newly built modern villa with private pool has 4 en-suite bedrooms plus a self-contained apartment.
The massive main living area of this exclusive rental villa has double height ceiling and all around floor-to-ceiling glass windows allowing for masses of light; whilst the stylish furnishings are positioned around indoor olive trees giving the property its name. This room also opens onto decked terraces on three sides: for dining al fresco, swimming and sunbathing or just chilling out.
All the en-suite bedrooms and the apartment open on to its own secluded outdoor sitting area, whilst the deluxe master bedroom on the first floor, benefits from a large private terrace and a super spacious bathroom with panoramic windows over the surrounding countryside.
The interior of Villa Oliveiras (460m2) has a long infinity swimming pool and the various decked terraces are framed by olive trees, Mediterranean shrubs and aromatic herbs, giving off wonderful aromas day and night. Being south facing, the villa enjoys bright sunlight right through to sunset and the gardens are flood lit at night, so different terraces provide magical spaces to relax in at different times of the day. All the bedrooms are fitted with air-conditioning heating and cooling system, whilst the master bedroom and sitting/dining room benefit from under floor heating and cooling.
Just south of Lisbon, this part of Portugal’s coastline offers a stunning expanse of un-spoilt sandy beaches within a picturesque rustic scene where rice farming, fishermen and salt makers still abound. This of course also brings some mosquitoes to the area, but take the right precautions and the charm of the place takes over; you can go horse riding on the sand dunes, dolphin watching on the river estuary, hire bikes to cruise between rice paddies and around the old-fishing-village-turned-trendy Comporta, or just watch the sunset whilst enjoying a bottle of local wine. The region has been a popular holiday haunt for Portugal’s oldest families as well a few others in the know for many years, such as French designer Jacques Grange and the Monegasque Royal family who come here to enjoy some low key luxury. During the high summer in Comporta, there are parties galore hosted by hip beach clubs as well as a range of reasonably priced typical restaurants to choose from.
If you prefer a quieter holiday and cooler temperatures, book your villa vacation outside the high season when the region is just as charming and there is also plenty to explore nearby.
Please Note – Due to some unprotected drops from terraces and the pool surround, only children over the age of 7 are accepted at this property!
- GROUND FLOOR: Entrance hall and guest WC. Floor-to-ceiling glass windows and doors to decked terrace and swimming pool. The very spacious main social area also has floor-to-ceiling glass windows and comprises of an open plan kitchen/service bar and dining room/sitting room with a fire place – this room opens onto terraces on three sides of the house: the pool area, an outdoor dining terrace and another lounging area with a fire place for colder nights. Laundry room
- Double bedroom suite, with a shower bathroom (double basins), fitted wardrobes and opening onto an individual decked terrace. Twin bedroom suite with shower bathroom, fitted wardrobes and opening onto an individual decked terrace. Double bedroom suite with a shower bathroom plus an outdoor shower, fitted wardrobes and opening onto an individual decked terrace
- Self-contained apartment with both indoor/outdoor access, ideal for staff use if necessary and consisting of sitting/dining room with double sofa bed and fully equipped kitchenette opening onto a decked terrace, double bedroom and shower bathroom
- FIRST FLOOR: Indoor/outdoor access to very spacious master bedroom suite with dressing area with fitted wardrobes and mini-bar; large marble bathroom with double basins, two showers, panoramic bathtub plus an extra outdoor shower. This room also benefits from a large private terrace
- Carvalhal Village: 5 kms (restaurants & basic utility shops)
- Pego & Carvalhal Beaches: 8 km
- Comporta Village & Beach (fashion shops, restaurants & basic services such as bank/chemist/international newspapers) – 15 km
- Horse Riding at Torre – 12 km
- Pinheirinho Golf Course – 8 km
- Air Conditioning
- Central Heating
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Garden Furniture
- Plasma Screen TV
- Private Pool
- Satellite TV
- Sun Loungers/Parasols
- Washing Machine
- WIFI Access
- Airport Transfers Available
- Concierge Services
- Linen/Bath Towels Provided
- Maid/Housekeeping Included
- Private Cook/Chef Available
- Welcome Basket/Hamper
Local Activities & Interests
- Boat Hire
- Local Beaches
- Local Markets
Prices shown for this villa are per week.
Prices from: £8,260-11,750 per week
For further rates and availability, please contact our travel team.
Additional InformationThe villa can be rented for up to 6 persons outside the peak season. Flexible change over days. 15% off prices above.
Security deposit of €1000 to be paid by bank transfer in advance of rental or locally at the property – this amount minus any applicable charges is refundable at the end of the holiday