5 Bedrooms · Sleeps 10
The Mansion, family owned for centuries, boasts a rich history; The house has been reconstructed taking the form of a contemporary interpretation of the neo-classical style, which was popular amongst the affluent inhabitants of the island around the 19th century. Highlights of the home include striking domes, thick walls and vaulted ceilings – the symbiosis of old and new results in an atmosphere of understated luxury and authenticity.
The decor is a charming and eclectic mix of family heirlooms, modern pieces, old engravings, original paintings and treasures which are a feast to the eye. The effortless style is welcoming, comforting and one feels relaxed the moment you enter.
Archipel Mansion accommodates up to 10 guests and consists of the Mansion and Guest House, which has two independent cottages. The property is united around a luxuriant, sun-drenched courtyard with various outdoor seating and dining areas.
Upon entering the Mansion, you immediately feel at ease. High cross-vaulted ceilings are not only a notable traditional feature, but also allows for a fresh and spacious feeling to the house. Your eye is immediately drawn to the inviting lounge with large windows and doors leading out to the verandah and that all-inspiring view.
The location of Archipel Mansion is hard to beat. Unsurpassed views overlooking the world famous Volcano, nestled in an unspoiled and discreet neighbourhood - and rather importantly - easy access to the Mansion. This translates into no endless footpaths, uphill and hard to navigate stairs to reach your accommodation.
Our service is discreet, with an excellent concierge on hand to offer personalized information and an
insight to the lesser celebrated parts of the island. Whether you are seeking sun drenched beaches, a family getaway, or simply savouring the view, Archipel Mansion allows for a perfect base to enjoy the Caldera on your doorstep and the numerous attractions Santorini has to offer.
- You will find two double en-suite bedrooms on the ground floor with the third double bedroom up a short flight of stairs, delighting its occupants with an uninterrupted view of the Caldera. All bedrooms are fully air-conditioned and two of the bedrooms can be converted to twin bedded rooms. The great design of the home lends itself to a great indoor-outdoor flow, allowing you to enjoy the out-of-doors living
- The Guest House has its own easily accessible private entrance and the house consists of two levels. Upon entry you will reach the first double bedroom which has a light and airy feel. Original decorative touches, an en-suite bathroom, kitchenette and private verandah with el-fresco seating complete it perfectly
- The second double bedroom is reached via an external flight of stairs, which leads you to the entrance and a wonderfully shaded courtyard. One has to feel the heat of the Greek sun on your skin, to truly appreciate the shaded reprieve. This part of the Guest House consists of two adjoining rooms. Upon entry there is a comfortable seating area and a kitchenette, perfect for preparing light snacks, and a spacious and bright double bedroom with bathroom
- The kitchen is simple a delight. Well equipped with modern features, and quirky add-ons. One is sure to enjoy preparing light meals in this charming environment
- The heart of Fira or the village of Firostefani is a mere ten minute leisurely stroll away
- Beaches close by
- Air Conditioning
- CD/MP3 Player
- Ceiling Fans
- Central Heating
- DVD Player
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Garden Furniture
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Plasma Screen TV
- Private Garden
- Safe Box
- Satellite TV
- Sun Loungers/Parasols
- Washing Machine
- WIFI Access
- Airport Transfers Available
- Babysitting Services Available
- Concierge Services
- Daily Housekeeping
- Fully Staffed Services
- Laundry Service
- Linen/Bath Towels Provided
- Local Property Manager
- Maid/Housekeeping Included
- Private Cook/Chef Available
- Welcome Basket/Hamper
Local Activities & Interests
- Boat Hire
- Local Beaches
- Local Markets
Prices shown for this villa are per day.
Prices from: £1,265-1,890 per day
For further rates and availability, please contact our travel team.
Additional InformationRates include:-
• Welcome basket with wine, water & seasonal fruits
• Complimentary Internet access
• Daily housekeeping service
• Linen / Towels / Beach Towels / Guest Amenities
• Concierge Service
• All taxes and service fees
The above prices are for the whole villa. Please ask us for prices for up to 6 persons.
Minimum stay: 3 nights.