5 Bedrooms · Sleeps 12
Nestled on the edge of The Ostria Cliffs, Villa Laurie enjoys a dramatic natural setting offering glorious sea views and probably the best spot on the island for seeing unforgettable sunsets.
The panoramic views, as the cliffs stretch to the pine forests and olive framed Avlaki Creek below, and onwards to the Ionian blue sea have to be seen to be believed. The Villa enjoys day long sunshine, the most dramatic of sunsets and a canopy of stars after sun down. Whilst serenely tucked away in its own private grounds of one and a half acres, Villa Laurie is only a 15 minute walk to the Island's capitol, the bustling and charming Gaios.
This luxurious villa has been recently completed to the highest standard with attention to detail, inside and out. From the hand-carved Paxiot stone work on the exterior walls, terraced gardens, funky pod chairs, luxurious sun loungers to the basketball court, table tennis and infinity pool, no stone has been left unturned in making the outdoor living space as tranquil or as energetic as you want it to be.
The spacious interior sleeps thirteen in five comfortable bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms. Guests can enjoy cooking delicious Greek dishes in the modern, well equipped kitchen and meals can be savoured in the large indoor and outdoor dining areas. In addition, there is a popular games room with gym equipment, an American pool table and a comfortable cinema area. Satellite channels and wifi will allow you to stay in touch with the outside world.
Award winning designer Lian Vermeer has blended exquisite interiors, mellow hues, white washed walls and exposed stonework. There are cool wooden and stone floors, hand crafted beds, wardrobes and beautiful pieces of furniture throughout. Many of the walls have original photographs from acclaimed artist Kevin Price. Villa Laurie has been conceived with great attention to detail and is a frontline property which will ensure the most wonderful and memorable of holidays.
- Ground level: Front terrace leads to the living room with cool modern décor and a state of the art kitchen with a rear door to the back garden. Dining/breakfast table
- Lower Ground level: 1 double bedroom with an en-suite shower bathroom, 1 children's room with two sets of bunk beds and shower bathroom, 1 guest shower bathroom. Media/playroom with doors to the garden, flat screen tv, pool table and a gym area
- Upper level: Bedroom 3 - double bed with balcony overlooking the pool and an en-suite shower-room. Bedroom 4 - double bed with balcony overlooking pool and a mezzanine area for another 1 or 2 children, own shower-room
- Top level: Master bedroom suite with a double bed, dressing area, bathroom, TV and terrace which occupies the whole floor
- Town: Gaios 5 minutes by car
- Beaches: 7 minutes drive
- Air Conditioning
- Entertainment System
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Garden Furniture
- High Chair
- Infinity Pool
- Plasma Screen TV
- Private Garden
- Private Pool
- Safe Box
- Satellite TV
- Sun Loungers/Parasols
- WIFI Access
- Airport Transfers Available
- Babysitting Services Available
- Concierge Services
- Daily Housekeeping
- Linen/Bath Towels Provided
- Maid/Housekeeping Included
- Private Cook/Chef Available
- Welcome Basket/Hamper
Local Activities & Interests
- Boat Hire
- Local Beaches
- Local Markets
Prices shown for this villa are per week.
Prices from: £6,000-15,000 per week
For further rates and availability, please contact our travel team.
Additional Information30% deposit to secure booking.
Security deposit: We will advise at time of booking.