8 Bedrooms · Sleeps 16
Built on a hillside tumbling down to a crescent shaped pebble beach, Villa Agnes occupies an enviable and rare position on the sophisticated island of Patmos. The vast property has six independent areas, including the main house and five guest houses that can accommodate up to 16 guests.
Framed by unobtrusive natural vegetation, low trees and shrubbery, the extensive lawns, terraces and balconies have been carefully landscaped to maximize the open views of Aegeanís crystal clear waters. Boasting comfort, privacy and style in equal measure, this exclusive residence benefits from an infinity panoramic swimming pool, multiple lounging areas, sun beds and an amazing wooden deck ideal for sunbathing, ensuring the perfect blend of seclusion and indulgence.
Inside, all houses comprise of a cozy living and dining area and a fully equipped kitchen or kitchenette opening onto private shaded terraces. Bedrooms have been furnished in a similar functional style, with magnificent built-in stone/ wooden or iron wrought beds. White walls and baby blue doors and beams echo the colours of the sea, while contemporary pieces are combined with folklore references setting up a welcoming and refined ambiance.
- Main house: Upper level. 1 double bedroom with bathroom. Ground level: Large sitting and dining area, fully equipped kitchen, opening up onto 2 shaded terraces with a sea view, 1 twin bedroom with private bathroom
- Guest house 1: Sitting area with twin beds, dining area, kitchen, 1 double bedroom with sea views, private bathroom, shaded terrace
- Guest house 2: Dining area, open-plan kitchen, living area with fireplace, mezzannine area, 1 double bedroom opening up to a shaded terrace (shared bathroom)
- Guest house 3: Sitting and dining area with kitchenette opening up onto a balcony with sea views, 1 double bedroom (sharing a bathroom), 1 twin bedroom (sharing a bathroom)
- Guest house 4: Sitting area with 2 built-in sofa beds, dining area, open-plan kitchen, 1 double bedroom with private bathroom opening up onto a shaded terrace with sea views
- Guest house 5: Studio with kitchenette, double bedroom with private bathroom opening up onto a shaded terrace
- Town: Chora 10 minute drive
- Port: Skala 10 minute drive
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Infinity Pool
- Plasma Screen TV
- Private Pool
- Satellite TV
- Sun Loungers/Parasols
- WIFI Access
- Airport Transfers Available
- Babysitting Services Available
- Concierge Services
- Daily Housekeeping
- Linen/Bath Towels Provided
- Maid/Housekeeping Included
- Private Cook/Chef Available
- Welcome Basket/Hamper
Local Activities & Interests
- Boat Hire
- Local Beaches
- Local Markets
- Mountain Biking/Cycling
Prices shown for this villa are per week.
Prices from: £7,500 per week
For further rates and availability, please contact our travel team.
Additional InformationWe always aim to respond to inquiries within 24 hours.
NB: Due to high spam filters, we would suggest that you check your spam folders if you do not receive a reply within 24 hours. We would suggest that you then add our email address to your address book.