3 Bedrooms · Sleeps 6
Villa Flora is a beautiful haven of relaxed luxury for those dreaming of lazy days by the pool in a romantic setting, with a dash of Moroccan style that the owner has stylishly blended into the house.
Interiors feature a warm colour scheme with cream tones and soft lines along with a cool mix of polished marble flooring, dazzling white walls and bamboo high ceilings that exude an air of calm. The main house comprises of an open plan fully equipped kitchen, living and dining area as well as two en-suite bedrooms, elegantly furnished with magnificent wrought iron beds and floaty fabrics. An additional sleeping quarter is offered in the guest house, including a cozy living space and a kitchenette.
Situated on a gentle hillside, terraces have been carefully landscaped, allowing guests to witness the most magnificent views and sunsets over the Aegean Sea. Great outdoor dining and lounging spots provide a fitting backdrop to the sparkling L-shaped infinity edged pool, bordered with classy daybeds, reassuring a perfect energy experience!
- Main house: Living/dining area with pool and sea view, fully equiped open plan kitchen
- Semi-level: 1 double bedroom with private shower bathroom
- Upper level: Master bedroom with double bed and big blacony with amazing views, open plan WC and shower bathroom
- Lower level: Wine cellar, Living area, WC and shower bathroom
- Guest house: 1 double bedroom with private shower bathroom, Living area, small kitchenette
- Beach and town just a short drive away
- CD/MP3 Player
- Entertainment System
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Private Pool
- Satellite TV
- Sun Loungers/Parasols
- WIFI Access
- Daily Housekeeping
- Linen/Bath Towels Provided
Local Activities & Interests
- Boat Hire
- Local Beaches
- Local Markets
Prices shown for this villa are per week.
Prices from: £2,960-6,500 per week
For further rates and availability, please contact our travel team.
Additional InformationRental conditions:
- Children welcome
- Check in:16:00 - Check out:10:00