3 Bedrooms · Sleeps 6
Villa Flora is a handsome island home located in Ambelas, a quaint seaside village just off the town of Naousa. The villa sits on a scarcely inhabited hillside that affords for privacy and uninterrupted views.
The outdoor areas are paved with local stone and peppered by colourful shrubs. The house is built in levels, which allows for various terraces that have been outfitted with sitting and dinning arrangements. Handcrafted pergolas are used to provide shelter from the scorching rays of the summer sun. The main terrace features an L-shaped swimming pool that overlooks the seascape.
The interior is bright and airy, with open plan spaces that seem to flow into one another. The décor is rustic with ethnic ouches. Hand-picked ornaments and art objects are placed around the house, giving the living spaces a well-travelled, artful flair. In the bedrooms, the décor is ethnic and the mood romantic.
The villa includes an independent guest house with a double bedroom and kitchenette.
- Main house: Living/dining area with pool and sea view, fully equiped open plan kitchen
- Semi-level: 1 double bedroom with private shower bathroom
- Upper level: Master bedroom with double bed and big blacony with amazing views, open plan WC and shower bathroom
- Lower level: Wine cellar, Living area, WC and shower bathroom
- Guest house: 1 double bedroom with private shower bathroom, Living area, small kitchenette
- Beach and town just a short drive away
- CD/MP3 Player
- Entertainment System
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Private Pool
- Satellite TV
- Sun Loungers/Parasols
- WIFI Access
- Daily Housekeeping
- Linen/Bath Towels Provided
Local Activities & Interests
- Boat Hire
- Local Beaches
- Local Markets
Prices shown for this villa are per week.
Prices from: £3,350-7,950 per week
For further rates and availability, please contact our travel team.
Additional InformationRental conditions:
- Children welcome
- Check in:16:00 - Check out:10:00