4 Bedrooms · Sleeps 8
Holiday Villa Milio is a typical Myconian house, uniquely located on a hilltop above Agios Stefanos bay, with stunning panoramic views of the Aegean Sea, the islands, as well as the port and the town of Mykonos.
The interior of the house features an intimate habitat that combines a lost atmosphere with scents from the past offering, at the same time, a decidedly contemporary comfort. Beautiful wooden floors and ceilings, traditional antiquities and striking authentic pieces brought from the owners’ traveling abroad.
Vast outdoor areas, thoughtfully blend with the natural setting and the uniquely designed infinity swimming pool is perfect for lazy days and moonlit dips. Guests can climb on the rock, sunbathe and enjoy the amazing views from the embedded benches. A spacious terrace with a lovely pergola shaded living and dining area, including a built-in BBQ, surrounds the swimming pool. The white washed façade of the house and the rocky environment blend beautifully together creating a perfect setting for lingering and relaxation.
Another terrace, on the lower level of the estate, outside the independent guest house, is enclosed by a small garden with blossomed bougainvilleas, olive trees and traditional Greek herbs.
- Ground level: Entrance hall, living room, dining area and kitchen
- First level: Office space, 1 master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom
- Lower level: 2 bedrooms with en-suite bathroom, kitchenette, office space and TV area, guest WC
- Independent guest house: Double bedroom with an en-suite bathroom, single bed with kitchenette
- Staff bedroom (ideal for nannies or live-in housekeepers)
- Beaches: Agios Stefanos 1 km
- Town: Mykonos 2 km
- Port: Mykonos 800m
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Infinity Pool
- Private Garden
- Private Pool
- Satellite TV
- Sun Loungers/Parasols
- WIFI Access
- Linen/Bath Towels Provided
- Maid/Housekeeping Included
Local Activities & Interests
- Boat Hire
- Local Beaches
- Local Markets
Prices shown for this villa are per week.
Prices from: £9,500-13,500 per week
For further rates and availability, please contact our travel team.