5 Bedrooms · Sleeps 10
Clinging to a rocky promontory that overlooks the Aegean sea and the neighbouring islets that float on the azure horizon, Villa Elia is a beautiful property that carries a natural ambience. Inspired by the vernacular architecture, the exterior is a fusion of stone, whitewash and concrete that inspires a soothing aura of sophisticated simplicity. The outdoor area features a gorgeous terrace that hangs over the sea, offering spectacular views of the sunset as it paints the sea with its evocative palette.
Stylish, comfortable sun-beds are casually placed around the emerald infinity pool that overlooks the azure waters, conveying a sense of absolute tranquility. Shaded by a handsome pergola, the inviting lounge and dining area offers a hideaway from the scorching rays of the sun and a perfect spot to enjoy the laid-back outdoor living.
The interior echoes the harsh but beautiful geometry of the Mykonian landscape, but the primary objective however is comfort. Low, stylish furnishings are highlighted by elegant decorative features made of wood, sometimes in its natural form to convey a rustic feel. The decoration is elegant and stylish, with clean lines that are tastefully interrupted by classic finishing touches. Reflecting the owner' good taste, each piece of furniture has been handpicked from a selection of international designers. Great attention has been paid to the upholstery, with fabrics that are not only beautiful to eye but also feel good to touch and invite guests to enjoy the rooms.
The main entrance leads to a reception and dining area with comfortable seating and tasteful ornaments. The living room is spacious and bright, featuring two lounge areas with numerous openings that let the sunlight in and offer eye-catching views of the seascape. The palette is basic, with tones of beige and white accentuted by playful splashes of orange. The bedrooms are airy and welcoming, with sumptuous furnishings and stylish decorative features that give each room the thoughtful quality of a French loft. All rooms open to terraces and offer eye-soothing views of the seascape.
- Ground level: Reception and dining area, living room, fully equipped kitchen. 1 double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and direct access to the pool
- Upper level: 1 master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and direct access to its own balcony. 1 spacious bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Pool Studio: 1 master bedroom with en-suite bathroom. 1 spacious bedroom with en-suite bathroom. Spare room, WC and kitchen with direct access to the courtyard as well as an independent entrance
- Beaches: Ornos / Agios Ioannis 2km
- Town: Mykonos town 3.5km
- Port: Mykonos port 6km
- Medical center: 4km (10 minute by car)
- Air Conditioning
- Entertainment System
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Infinity Pool
- Ipod Dock
- Plasma Screen TV
- Private Pool
- Safe Box
- Satellite TV
- Sun Loungers/Parasols
- WIFI Access
- Airport Transfers Available
- Babysitting Services Available
- Concierge Services
- Daily Housekeeping
- Linen/Bath Towels Provided
- Maid/Housekeeping Included
- Private Transfer Available
- Welcome Basket/Hamper
Local Activities & Interests
- 4x4 Hire
- Boat Hire
- Local Markets
- Mountain Biking/Cycling
Prices shown for this villa are per week.
Prices from: £12,500-18,400 per week
For further rates and availability, please contact our travel team.