6 Bedrooms · Sleeps 12
Set in an elevated position overlooking the bay of Agios Lazaros, villa Albi enjoys breathtaking views of the Aegean and one of the most impressive sunsets on the island. This luxurious seven bedroom mansion sits amidst a grand estate with lush manicured gardens and a large terracotta tiled terrace that is fully equipped for outdoor living. Mindfully situated to make the most of the view, the terrace features various lounge areas for lazing about with friends and family. Ideal to accommodate large parties, the dining area features elegant stone-made floors and a charming pergola that offers a refuge from the natural elements while still enjoying exquisite views.
The outdoor experience is complimented by a large, oval shaped infinity pool that blends into the seascape. The villa itself is a stone-made bundle of various sized blocks built in three different levels, all with views to the luring landscape. The doors and windows are in baby blue, to resemble the colours of the sea and sky. Tall openings pierce the living areas, connecting the inside to the outdoors and making use of the sunlight. The interior is thoughtfully furnished and decorated by the owner, with large, low pieces that amplify the airiness of the rooms and grant a sense of infinite space. The decoration is island-style with a few Provence finishing touches that create a relaxed, warm and subtly elegant atmosphere. The palette compliments the landscape, with white, beiges and blues letting the eye and mind relax and take in the beauty of the surrounding nature.
The main living area consists of two living rooms with wooden floors and ceilings. The main living room revolves around a big, comfortable sofa with fluffy cushions that is positioned to offer soothing sea-views. Used as a TV room, the second living room is the perfect spot to wind down and enjoy late night movies. Adjacent to the main living room, the dining area is served by a spacious, well appointed kitchen.
The bedrooms are modestly sized, with comfortable beds and carefully selected upholstery that compliment the indulging feel. The garden level guest room has a separate entrance and two cozy bedrooms. Also, there is an independent guest room with a double bedroom, perfect to accommodate a couple. The premises are gated and walled to provide maximum security, privacy and seclusion with ample secure parking within the compound.
The outdoor areas consist of:
- Infinity swimming pool, (17m length & 3m deep)
- Pool shower area
- Spectacular outdoor dining area for 14 persons by the swimming pool
- Separate BBQ pit with associated dining area for 8 persons adjacent to the gardens and pool side
- Landscaped gardens with olive and lemon groves
All outdoor areas including the pool have specialised lighting creating a unique evening atmosphere.
The property is staffed with a resident English speaking husband and wife team who have maintained it for over the last 10 years for the current owner. They provide full housekeeping services including cooking, serving and driving.
- Main House - Ground Floor: Living room with 2 ceiling fans and adjacent dining area, fully equipped kitchen, playroom/TV room, 1 guests WC, 1 twin bedroom with en-suite shower bathroom
- Upper Floor: 1 double bedroom with en-suite shower bathroom, 1 master bedroom with en-suite shower and jacuzzi with sea view
- Garden level guest room: 1 double bedroom with sharing shower bathroom A/C, 1 twin bedroom with sharing shower bathroom, A/C
- Independent Guest Room: 1 double bedroom with en-suite shower bathroom, A/C
- Beach: Psarou 5 minute drive
- Town: Mykonos 12 minute drive
- Port: Mykonos 12 minute drive
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Entertainment System
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Garden Furniture
- Plasma Screen TV
- Private Garden
- Private Pool
- Satellite TV
- Sun Loungers/Parasols
- Washing Machine
- WIFI Access
- Airport Transfers Available
- Babysitting Services Available
- Concierge Services
- Daily Housekeeping
- Fully Staffed Services
- Linen/Bath Towels Provided
- Maid/Housekeeping Included
- Private Cook/Chef Available
- Welcome Basket/Hamper
Local Activities & Interests
- Boat Hire
- Local Beaches
- Local Markets
- Mountain Biking/Cycling
Prices shown for this villa are per week.
Prices from: £8,500-15,500 per week
For further rates and availability, please contact our travel team.
Additional InformationRental conditions:
No safety fence around the pool.
Language spoken by staff : English.
Check in : 16:00 h - Check out : 10:00 h