5 Bedrooms · Sleeps 10
Villa Lang is a visually stunning representation of the traditional Hacienda –style architecture, the only one of its kind in the area, expressing a rugged, romantic beauty with arcaded silhouettes, rich colours and natural materials. An extraordinary terrace entrance welcomes you to the exquisite four part complex villa, a perfect combination for those looking for style, function, comfort and absolute privacy.
Situated proudly on the top of a rock, the villa is built on an unique headland 40m above sea level, on the coast of the picturesque village of Svoronata, looking over the Island of Zante. An impressive infinity pool with a pavilion commands splendid views over the Southern Ionian sea.
Comfort, privacy and stunning views are what guests will enjoy the most.
This delightful holiday villa, overlooking two of the most beautiful beaches near Argostoli, Avythos and Ai Helis, enjoys a spectacular panoramic 360 view of the sea and the green villages of Livathos.
Set amongst olive trees, splendid gardens, wildflowers and herbs, the villa offers various spots for coffee, small gatherings with friends and family and perfect places for relaxation and meditation. The exterior of the residence features two idyllic semi-closed lounges, a generous dining place that can host a large number of guests, as well as a beautiful shaded terrace for breakfast.
The interior of the villa harmonizes the noble charm of Cote Sud villas to contemporary touches and comforts. The handcrafted wooden doors, the high wooden ceilings of the roofs and the wooden floorings add an aristocratic atmosphere to the living areas, while, on the other hand, the living experience of this beautiful residence is that of a warm and comfortable home, styled by a mix of antiques and refined European decor. Modern sofas, colonial furniture, Moroccan and Turkish carpets and various antiques create a relaxing atmosphere and elegance found in luxury boutique resorts.
- Ground floor: Entrance, sitting area with fireplace, fully equipped kitchen and dining area, luxury WC, 1 master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, 1 double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, separate sitting area
- 1st floor: 1 master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, sitting area, bureau and a private terrace with an amazing 180 degrees view
- Separate guest houses: Orange guesthouse, 1 master bedroom with en-suite bathroom with independent entrance, sitting area and kitchenette (49m2). Blue Guest house: 1 master bedroom, en-suite bathroom and independent entrance with sitting area and kitchenette (42m2). Twin guesthouse (occupied by villa staff) 1 double bedroom, en-suite bathroom with independent entrance (31m2)
- Outdoors: BBQ, 2 semi closed terraces, one shaded breakfast area and independent shaded pool area
- Beaches: Ai Helis 5 minute walk & Avythos 5 minute drive
- Town: Argostoli 5 minute drive
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Garden Furniture
- Plasma Screen TV
- Satellite TV
- Sun Loungers/Parasols
- Washing Machine
- WIFI Access
- Airport Transfers Available
- Concierge Services
- Daily Housekeeping
- Linen/Bath Towels Provided
Local Activities & Interests
- Boat Hire
- Local Beaches
- Local Markets
Prices shown for this villa are per week.
Prices from: £7,500-12,750 per week
For further rates and availability, please contact our travel team.
Additional InformationRental conditions:
Children must be supervised by an adult at all times when using the pool and outdoor areas.
No safety fence around the pool.
Language spoken by staff : English.
Check in : 16:00 h - Check out : 10:00 h