3 Bedrooms · Sleeps 6
Take a journey with us, into a world of chic luxury, privacy and mesmerizing beauty at Conte Marino Villas, three exclusively built independent masterpieces designed by visionary architects Aristomenes & George Baroudakis.
Luxury and class at its finest. Villa Orangia, with its cutting edge design and meticulously thought through interior space is a three bedroom, three bathrooms, two storey villa that can house six guests. Its own private shimmering swimming pool and vast garden space provide the perfect setting to relax and unwind under the sun.
Enjoy the unique surroundings from within the ambient lounge and comfortable open plan living space on the lower floor, to preparing sumptuous meals in the high-tech kitchen with produce
picked straight from the organic garden.
Villa Orangia’s two separate bedrooms with stone features and vast storage space lie side by side on the ground floor both with direct access to the pool, deck and garden. Also located on the ground floor is the stone and marble bathroom, with a wc, a spacious built-in hydro massage shower, free standing accessories, heated towel radiator rail and organic Cretan toiletries.
Step into the master bedroom on the first floor and you walk into an oasis of calm and finesse. It consists of two areas, one with a king size bed, storage drawers, a writing desk, armchair and 37inch LCD TV, while the other one has a spacious wardrobe, a bathroom with wc and craftily designed marble paneled en-suite jacuzzi bath tub that resembles a continuation of the outdoor olive trees. The second area is complimented with his & hers basins on top of spacious bathroom furniture. Any guest that stays here will not be disappointed.
At Conte Marino, we believe that providing our guests with a truly restful night’s sleep is of great importance. For this reason all bedding and linen are of exquisite quality. Namely Coco-mat mattresses, pillows, duvets and high cotton count colour linen, towels and bathrobes.
- Master Bedroom: King size bed with en-suite bathroom and jacuzzi
- 2 bedrooms: 1 twin double size bed or twin beds, each with access to veranda next to garden and private swimming pool
- Bathroom: Spacious shower with air jets. Underfloor heating
- Open plan living & dining room
- Open plan fully equipped kitchen with luxurious accessories and appliances
- Beach: 1.8km
- West Coast beaches – 38km (Falasarna)
- South Coast beaches – 53km (Sougia)
- Shops/Supermarket - 1.2km
- Taverns/Cafe - 2.3km
- Chania Old Town - 18.2km
- Air Conditioning
- Entertainment System
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Garden Furniture
- Heated Swimming Pool
- High Chair
- Internet Access
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Plasma Screen TV
- Private Garden
- Private Pool
- Safe Box
- Satellite TV
- Sun Loungers/Parasols
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- WIFI Access
- Airport Transfers Available
- Babysitting Services Available
- Concierge Services
- Daily Housekeeping
- Laundry Service
- Linen/Bath Towels Provided
- Local Property Manager
- Maid/Housekeeping Included
- Private Cook/Chef Available
- Residential Courses Available
- Spa & Beauty Treatments Available
- Welcome Basket/Hamper
Local Activities & Interests
- Boat Hire
- Historic Sites
- Local Beaches
- Local Markets
Prices shown for this villa are per week.
Prices from: £225-740 per week
For further rates and availability, please contact our travel team.
Additional Information• Rates include local city taxes, VAT and administration costs
• Rates are quoted in pounds and calculated on a full capacity basis for each villa, per night
• 10% surcharge if extra bed required
• Check in time is 16:00 and check out time is 11:00
• Early check in or late check out is possible upon availability
Minimum stay 2 nights, except 4 nights during July -August. Villa capacity 7 persons.
Pool heating (if required) is an extra charge: 50€/day. Period April – October. Minimum charge when requested is 2 days.
• 750 euros security breakage deposit by cash or credit card authorization at arrival, to be reimbursed/cancelled at departure if no damage or loss occurred during the stay