6 Bedrooms · Sleeps 12
Perched above the azure Aegean Sea, Villa Aleo is a contemporary six bedroom villa and offers an enticing atmosphere combining design and luxury.
Villa Aleo is furnished in modern Oriental Mediterranean style, incorporating natural materials and traditional island art elements. The breath-taking infinity pool offers an uninterrupted sea view and magical moments at night and the small stone paths can lead you to dream places ideal for relaxation.
The villa’s astounding views and uncompromising design make it the finest choice for our most distinguished guests in one of the most sought-after locations on the island, Elounda, which offers authentic cuisine choices, various beaches a short drive away and archeological sites nearby.
- Upper floor: 1 Master bedroom with en suite bathroom, closets and private terraces with sea views. 1 Double bedroom with separate external entrance, en-suite shower room, walk-in closet, beautiful views to the sea, fire place and private terraces with sea views
- Ground floor: Open plan living room with fireplace, study, a small private terrace and W.C. Open plan living area leads into the fully equipped kitchen and dining area with direct access, through French doors, to the external dining area by the pool. 1 twin/double bedroom with en-suite shower bathroom. 1 double bedroom with en-suite shower bathroom
- Lower Ground Floor: 2 Twin/double bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms and doors leading to the pool area. Please note that these bedrooms have either partial or no sea views. Storage, laundry room
- Village: Elounda 3 km & Plaka 7 km
- Beach: Elounda 3km
- Town: Agios Nikolaos 7 km
- Port: Heraklion 69 km
- Air Conditioning
- CD/MP3 Player
- Entertainment System
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Infinity Pool
- Ipod Dock
- Plasma Screen TV
- Private Garden
- Safe Box
- Satellite TV
- Sun Loungers/Parasols
- WIFI Access
- Airport Transfers Available
- Babysitting Services Available
- Concierge Services
- Daily Housekeeping
- Linen/Bath Towels Provided
- Welcome Basket/Hamper
Local Activities & Interests
- 4x4 Hire
- Boat Hire
- Historic Sites
- Local Beaches
- Local Markets
- Mountain Biking/Cycling
Prices shown for this villa are per week.
Prices from: £6,000-9,600 per week
For further rates and availability, please contact our travel team.
Additional InformationThe villa is located on a hillside in order to benefit from the best possible views, therefore the road approaching the property is fairly steep. Villa Aleo and its sister property Villa Guava share the same entrance gate to the grounds and a short distance of the drive passes behind Villa Guava. Both have their own parking areas.
Children must be supervised by an adult at all times when using the pool and outdoor areas
No safety fence around the pool
Language spoken by staff : English
Check in : 16:00 h - Check out : 10:00 h