6 Bedrooms · Sleeps 12
Villa Aleo is a modernist gem perched on a hilltop that overlooks the bay of Elounda, located just a short drive from the beach and surrounded by Crete's rolling countryside.
Inspired by its natural surroundings, the exterior of the 6 bedroom residence is covered with stone or painted in earth tones to help integrate it into its setting. The sloping plot dictates the architecture; the house is built in three levels, each fitted with verandas and terraces with infinite sea-views. At the ground level, there is a generous infinity-edge pool fitted with comfortable sunbeds and an adjacent pergola-shaded dining area that leads to the indoor dining space and a fully equipped kitchen.
The interior is airy, bright and impeccably styled. The rooms are brilliantly oriented and fitted with large windows that capture striking views of the landscape. Designer furniture and a few hand-picked vintage pieces introduce the house's mood-fashionable, easygoing and contemporary, yet in constant contact with nature. In the bedrooms, hardwood floorings and a muted palette create a relaxing atmosphere and bring focus to the views framed by the large windows.
The villa’s astounding views and uncompromising design make it the finest choice for our most distinguished guests in one of the most sought-after locations on the island, Elounda, which offers authentic cuisine choices, various beaches a short drive away and archeological sites nearby.
- Upper floor: 1 Master bedroom with en suite bathroom, closets and private terraces with sea views. 1 Double bedroom with separate external entrance, en-suite shower room, walk-in closet, beautiful views to the sea, fire place and private terraces with sea views
- Ground floor: Open plan living room with fireplace, study, a small private terrace and W.C. Open plan living area leads into the fully equipped kitchen and dining area with direct access, through French doors, to the external dining area by the pool. 1 twin/double bedroom with en-suite shower bathroom. 1 double bedroom with en-suite shower bathroom
- Lower Ground Floor: 2 Twin/double bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms and doors leading to the pool area. Please note that these bedrooms have either partial or no sea views. Storage, laundry room
- Village: Elounda 3 km & Plaka 7 km
- Beach: Elounda 3km
- Town: Agios Nikolaos 7 km
- Port: Heraklion 69 km
- Air Conditioning
- CD/MP3 Player
- Entertainment System
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Infinity Pool
- Ipod Dock
- Plasma Screen TV
- Private Garden
- Safe Box
- Satellite TV
- Sun Loungers/Parasols
- WIFI Access
- Airport Transfers Available
- Babysitting Services Available
- Concierge Services
- Daily Housekeeping
- Linen/Bath Towels Provided
- Welcome Basket/Hamper
Local Activities & Interests
- 4x4 Hire
- Boat Hire
- Historic Sites
- Local Beaches
- Local Markets
- Mountain Biking/Cycling
Prices shown for this villa are per week.
Prices from: £6,000-10,750 per week
For further rates and availability, please contact our travel team.
Additional InformationThe villa is located on a hillside in order to benefit from the best possible views, therefore the road approaching the property is fairly steep. Villa Aleo and its sister property Villa Guava share the same entrance gate to the grounds and a short distance of the drive passes behind Villa Guava. Both have their own parking areas.
Children must be supervised by an adult at all times when using the pool and outdoor areas
No safety fence around the pool
Language spoken by staff : English
Check in : 16:00 h - Check out : 10:00 h