4 Bedrooms · Sleeps 9
Villa Lisa is a seafront property with sweeping views that extend all the way to the neighbouring island of Paros. Ideally situated just a few steps away from the beach and only 3km from the town of Antiparos, the four bedroom residence was recently given a makeover that brought a flair of breezy sophistication to the typical island home.
The stone-paved terrace, oriented toward the seascape and surrounded by a garden with fragrant herbs and colourful flowers, allows for various outdoor arrangements -a comfortable open air lounge, a stylish dining area and a swimming pool equipped with sunbeds.
The interiors feature airy, open rooms that are intimate and luxurious at the same time. A tall arch separates the living room from the kitchen to create more space and introduce a traditional element to the design. The décor blends modern symmetry with vintage elegance against a white backdrop to conjure an ambience of meditative calmness. Every room is fitted with windows that connect the interior to the landscape and bring the sunlight in.
The villa includes an independent guest house with three single beds, ideal for families with older children.
- Ground level: Living and dining area, open-plan fully-equipped kitchen, 1 master bedroom with en-suite shower bathroom and a day bed, 1 double bedroom with en-suite shower bathroom, 1 twin/double bedroom with en-suite shower bathroom
- Lower ground level: Independent guest house (separate entrance) with 1 bedroom with three single beds and en-suite shower bathroom
- Staff quarters: 1 double bedroom with bathroom
- Outdoor areas: Outdoor dining and sitting area, swimming pool, vegetable and fruit garden
- Beaches: Various beaches are a short walk away, Soros beach 8 minute drive
- Village: Antiparos 3km
- Port: Paros 14km plus 10 minutes by boat
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Plasma Screen TV
- Private Garden
- Satellite TV
- Sun Loungers/Parasols
- Washing Machine
- WIFI Access
- Airport Transfers Available
- Concierge Services
- Daily Housekeeping
- Fully Staffed Services
- Linen/Bath Towels Provided
- Maid/Housekeeping Included
Local Activities & Interests
- Boat Hire
- Local Beaches
- Local Markets
Prices shown for this villa are per week.
Prices from: £6,500-9,950 per week
For further rates and availability, please contact our travel team.
Additional InformationWe always aim to respond to inquiries within 24 hours.
NB: Due to high spam filters, we would suggest that you check your spam folders if you do not receive a reply within 24 hours. We would suggest that you then add our email address to your address book.