3 Bedrooms · Sleeps 6
Located only minutes away from one of the most stunning beaches on Antiparos, Villa Libra carries the elegance of typical Cycladic architecture. The house consists of a series of stark white cubes with their doors and windows painted in cobalt blue. White washed walls alternate with areas of exposed stone to integrate the structure to its surroundings. The outdoor area features an inviting lounge and a generous dining area that can seat large numbers of guests.
After sunset, the guests can relax and enjoy a glass of wine, while watching the glimmering lights of the neighbouring island of Paros.
This lovely holiday villa is quite compact in size but beautifully decorated throughout. Every detail has been carefully thought through to grant a welcoming feeling. The decoration is traditional, with wooden furnishings and pastel colours that create a sense of immediate relaxation. The living room is luminous and cozy, perfect for reading a book or chatting with friends. The dining area with its traditional furnishings is served from a fully equipped modern kitchen. The bedrooms are simple, quietly decorated with a romantic attitude. This tasteful villa is ideal for families or small groups that seek a romantic haven where they can unwind and fully enjoy their days at the beach which is walking distance away.
- Ground level: Living room, fully equipped open plan kitchen with dining area
- Upper level: 1 master double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Lower level: 1 double bedroom with private bathroom, 1 independent staff/children's room with en-suite bathroom (separate entrance)
- Outdoor areas: Front terrace with sitting/dining area and a protected terrace with dining/sitting area and barbecue
- Beach: Soros 100m
- Town: Antiparos 10km
- Port: Paros 20km (plus 10 minute boat ride)
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Plasma Screen TV
- Satellite TV
- Sun Loungers/Parasols
- Washing Machine
- WIFI Access
- Babysitting Services Available
- Concierge Services
- Daily Housekeeping
- Linen/Bath Towels Provided
- Maid/Housekeeping Included
Local Activities & Interests
- Boat Hire
- Local Beaches
- Mountain Biking/Cycling
Prices shown for this villa are per week.
Prices from: £3,500-6,000 per week
For further rates and availability, please contact our travel team.