4 Bedrooms · Sleeps 8
Villa Lemonita is perfect for a family villa holiday rental, and is part of an estate located on a small hill, with a unique sea view over the Cycladic islands of Paros, Naxos, Iraklia, Schinousa and Koufonisi. Within the Estate there are various plants such as olive trees, eucalyptus, oleander, hibiscus, as well as a wide variety of native wild plants such as olive trees, cedar, pistacia lentiscus, etc. With endless coastal views, a cool private pool and fabulous outdoor living areas, it offers all the essentials for a relaxed holiday
Within the Estate there are two independent houses at a distance of 50m from another. Both are constructed with traditional Cycladic architecture with 60cm thick stone-walls, thus creating a bioclimatic environment. Secluded but not reclusive, Lemonita rewards guests with stunning views and plenty of space to relax and read a good book or enjoy cooling sundowners on it's furnished terraces, whilst watching the sunset over the sparkling sea below.
- Living room with dining area, quasi open kitchen
- Master bedroom and twin bedroom with shared bathroom
- Independent guest house 1 (independent entrance) Double bedroom with living room and bathroom
- Independent guest house 2: (independent entrance) 1 Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Independent guest house 3: Estate staff room
- All rooms have direct access to their own shaded terraces
- Beaches: Soros 5 min walk
- Town: Antiparos 10 min drive
- Air Conditioning
- CD/MP3 Player
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Garden Furniture
- Infinity Pool
- Private Pool
- Safe Box
- Satellite TV
- WIFI Access
- Daily Housekeeping
- Linen/Bath Towels Provided
- Local Property Manager
Local Activities & Interests
- Boat Hire
- Local Beaches
- Local Markets
Prices shown for this villa are per week.
Prices from: £5,000-7,750 per week
For further rates and availability, please contact our travel team.
Additional InformationWe always aim to respond to inquiries within 24 hours.
NB: Due to high spam filters, we would suggest that you check your spam folders if you do not receive a reply within 24 hours. We would suggest that you then add our email address to your address book.