7 Bedrooms · Sleeps 14
Situated in Maganies, and characterized by the typical Cycladic architecture, Villa Firefly is a fabulous holiday villa rental in Antiparos and sits right on the edge of the Aegean. It is a luxurious haven that offers a serene and atmospheric stay in enchanting Antiparos. A path from the front of the villa takes you down to a small secluded pebble beach where you can while away the hot summer afternoons.
Villa Firefly is part of a small complex of uber stylish beachside villas, each vill retains its privacy, yet the complex offers various activities for guests to enjoy, including a tennis court.This villa offers the ultimate in cool coastal living with bare cream walls, pale brick floors and olive green sofas, all enhanced by soft lighting. Indoor and outdoor living seem to blend into one with several sitting areas under the covered terraces and around the swimming pool.
Sit and enjoy views of Paros and the Aegean from the comfort of your Indonesian sun bed. Relaxation just comes naturally at this villa and you can't help but leave the 9 to 5 worries behind. For larger groups the villa can be combined with its sister villa upon request.
- Living/Dining area, fully equipped open plan kitchen
- 2 Independent guest rooms (with separate entrances) each with a double bedroom and en-suite bathrooms
- Twin bedroom with private bathroom
- 2 Double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and direct access to the swimming pool terrace
- 2 Independent studios (with separate entrances) with double bedrooms; sitting areas and en-suite bathrooms
- Shaded dining area; sitting area; swimming pool
- Tennis court and basketball court within the villa complex.
- Beaches: Secluded pebble beach 3 min walk
- Town: Antiparos 5 km
- Port: 45 minutes
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Garden Furniture
- Private Pool
- Safe Box
- Satellite TV
- WIFI Access
- Concierge Services
- Daily Housekeeping
- Linen/Bath Towels Provided
Local Activities & Interests
- Local Beaches
- Local Markets
Prices shown for this villa are per week.
Prices from: £15,000-22,500 per week
For further rates and availability, please contact our travel team.
Additional InformationPlease contact us for our most competitive prices.
We always aim to respond to inquiries within 24 hours.
NB: Due to high spam filters, we would suggest that you check your spam folders if you do not receive a reply within 24 hours. We would suggest that you then add our email address to your address book.