3 Bedrooms · Sleeps 6
A homely island getaway by the beach.
This villa is the smaller of three gorgeous holiday homes that are located in a complex at the pristine southern coast of Paros, a region with serene beaches, charming seafood tavernas and a traditional island vibe.
Situated only a few steps away from a secluded cove, the 3 bedroom home is perfectly attuned to the landscape. The terraces are paved with local stone in its raw form and surrounded by a fragrant Mediterranean garden. The outdoor lounge and dining areas are laid-back and fitted with comfortable settings, and the handsome infinity pool overlooks the seascape.
Moving indoors, the residence carries the easy-going, relaxing ambience of an old island home. The light-filled rooms are outfitted with classic furniture and vintage pieces. A passion for craftsmanship and natural materials is evident throughout the house, from the handcrafted wooden ceilings, to the stone-paved floors and the raw-wood pieces that decorated the bedrooms. The main living areas are ornamented with hand-picked artworks. The kitchen is rustic to the last detail. In the bedrooms, the mood is natural and the atmosphere intimate. The villa includes a guest house with a double bedroom.
- Ground level: Living and dining area, with fully-equipped kitchen. 1 double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and private veranda. 1 bedroom with three single beds and private bathroom. Small office space
- Independent Guest House (pool level): 1 twin/double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Outdoor Area: Swimming pool with shaded dining and lounging areas. Outdoor bar and BBQ
- Closest beach: Secluded beach 8 minute walk
- Closest town: Alyki 2 km
- Air Conditioning
- Entertainment System
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Garden Furniture
- Plasma Screen TV
- Satellite TV
- Sun Loungers/Parasols
- WIFI Access
- Airport Transfers Available
- Babysitting Services Available
- Concierge Services
- Daily Housekeeping
- Linen/Bath Towels Provided
- Maid/Housekeeping Included
- Private Cook/Chef Available
Local Activities & Interests
- Boat Hire
- Local Beaches
- Local Markets
Prices shown for this villa are per week.
Prices from: £7,500-10,000 per week
For further rates and availability, please contact our travel team.