6 Bedrooms · Sleeps 12
Not far from the bustling centre of Paros, on the west part of the island and close to the port that connects Paros to Antiparos, lays the tranquil bay of Agia Irini, a charming enclave with a lush little beach and an off-the-grid vibe.
In prime position overlooking the bay, this very contemporary villa combines superb views with spacious interiors and stylish design.
In sharp contrast with this setting of rural bliss, villa Napa masterfully transforms traditional Cycladic design into a dramatic, contemporary dwelling. The spectacular 6 bedroom residence is a complex of geometric structures that create an eye-catching space on the soothing seascape. The outdoor space with a gorgeous decked swimming pool, a sunset catching open sky lounge and an al fresco dining area, boasts uninterrupted sea views that extend all the way to the neighbouring island of Antiparos.
Uniform in style and generous in space, the interior echoes the villas contemporary spirit. Industrial floorings and stark-white surfaces are dotted with signature furniture in vivid colours, the décor's edgy feel softened by vast windows that let the seascape in. To better utilise space and maximise privacy, the villa offers two living spaces, each with its own separate guest house.
Flooded with light from full length windows, which offer spectacular sea views, this coastal cool luxury villa is a modern masterpiece!
- House 1: Double bedroom with open plan en-suite bathroom (A/C). Twin bedroom with open plan en-suite bathroom (A/C). Fully equipped kitchen, spacious living room, inner courtyard-outside sitting and dining areas, guests wc
- Guest House 1: 1 double bedroom with en-suite bathroom (A/C), kitchenette, living room, foldable sofas – ideal for children
- House 2: 1 double bedroom with open plan en-suite bathroom (A/C). 1 twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom, one single bed-suitable for children (A/C). Fully equipped kitchen, spacious living room, inner courtyard-outside sitting and dining areas
- Guest House 2: Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom (A/C), kitchenette, living room, foldable sofas–ideal for children
- Beaches: Agia Eirini 600m
- Town: Paroikia 6km
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Infinity Pool
- Plasma Screen TV
- Private Pool
- Satellite TV
- Sun Loungers/Parasols
- WIFI Access
- Airport Transfers Available
- Babysitting Services Available
- Concierge Services
- Daily Housekeeping
- Linen/Bath Towels Provided
- Local Property Manager
- Maid/Housekeeping Included
Local Activities & Interests
- Boat Hire
- Local Beaches
- Local Markets
Prices shown for this villa are per week.
Prices from: £8,000-11,200 per week
For further rates and availability, please contact our travel team.