7 Bedrooms · Sleeps 14
Perched high on its own rocky outcrop, Villa Morgana is cleverly designed to maximize its wonderful panoramic and enviable position on the cosmopolitan island of Mykonos. Its unique, distinctive look makes it the perfect retreat for couples or groups seeking the ultimate in luxury, privacy and tranquility.
Inside and out, the house incorporates pieces and materials that are well grounded in nature’s principles, with exposed stone and beams, natural wood and handcrafted furniture made from local chestnut trees. The breezy interiors have a relaxed, playful, yet sophisticated feel that sits perfectly with the island’s upmarket charm. A double living and dining area, a fully equipped kitchen and a cozy lounge facing the fireplace, share a view that would lift anyone’s spirits. The seven fanciful bedrooms (five on the ground level and two on the upper) have shapes and colours inspired by the landscapes and seascapes of the island, such as sea adornments and glass doors filled with seashells and pebbles.
Outside, multiple terraces and balconies attract guests to bask in the sun before taking a dip in the stunningly positioned infinity-edged pool, as the horizon sparkles with the inviting blue of the sea.
- Main House: Ground Level: Open plan small kitchen with dining area, 1 guests WC, Living area opens up onto a balcony with panoramic views
- Lower Level: 3 double bedrooms with en-suite shower bathrooms opening up to a balcony with sea view, 1 double bedroom sharing a shower bathroom, 1 twin bedroom with en-suite shower bathroom
- Upper Level: 2 master bedrooms with en-suite shower bathroom
- Beaches: Houlakia & Agios Stefanos 5 minute drive
- Town: Mykonos 5 km
- Port: Mykonos 5 km
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Infinity Pool
- Plasma Screen TV
- Safe Box
- Satellite TV
- Sun Loungers/Parasols
- Tennis Court
- Washing Machine
- WIFI Access
- Airport Transfers Available
- Babysitting Services Available
- Concierge Services
- Daily Housekeeping
- Linen/Bath Towels Provided
- Maid/Housekeeping Included
- Private Cook/Chef Available
- Welcome Basket/Hamper
Local Activities & Interests
- 4x4 Hire
- Boat Hire
- Local Beaches
- Local Markets
- Mountain Biking/Cycling
Prices shown for this villa are per week.
Prices from: £6,000-12,000 per week
For further rates and availability, please contact our travel team.
Additional InformationRental conditions:
Children must be supervised by an adult at all times when using the pool.
No safety fence around the pool.
Language spoken by staff : English.
Check in : 16:00 h - Check out : 10:00 h