3 Bedrooms · Sleeps 6
Charming Villa Alivia with its spacious accommodations, high glass windows and sun flooded lounge is a two storey luxury villa that can house six guests, with three bedrooms, three bathrooms, a private iridescent swimmingpool and lush fruitful garden. Throughout Villa Alivia, the combination of high ceilings and glass features allow breath-taking views to the outdoor groves and mountains.
The open-plan fully equipped kitchen, chic dining room and lounge area lie separate from the rest of the interior of bedrooms and bathroom, connected via a beautifully transparent corridor that allows guests to walk through nature - as they pass through the garden and orange trees to the other side of the Villa.
On the ground floor lie two separate airy bedrooms, the first with direct access to the wooden yacht style deck and pool, whilst the other to the garden. The bedrooms have ample wardrobe and storage space.
A shower experience not to forget! The ground floor’s light filled bathroom features stoic marble and stone features, with a WC, spacious hydro massage shower, heated towel rail, and holistic Cretan toiletries produced locally with organic ingredients.
The impressive master bedroom is hosted on the first floor, with a king size bed, a bathroom with a craftily designed marble panelled en-suite bath tub with Jacuzzi, en-suite shower, a WC and his & hers basins in the same open plan space. The master bedroom also has a writing desk and chair for those who wish to work or conduct business on their trip as well as 42inch LCD TV.
At Conte Marino, we believe that providing our guests with a truly restful night’s sleep is of impeccable importance. For this reason, all bedding and linen are of exquisite quality for optimal sleep. Namely Coco-mat mattresses, pillows, duvets and high cotton count colour linen, towels and bathrobes.
- Ground floor open plan living & dining room: Spacious sun flooded living & dining area with high ceiling, large glass patio doors and windows separate living room from open veranda next to garden and the private swimming pool. Seating and dining areas are completely separated from bedroom/bathroom areas and connected through a long corridor extended and passed through the outside garden in between the orange trees.
- Open plan fully equipped kitchen.
- Bathroom: Built in wonderful marble with parts of stone walls. Spacious Shower with Air Jets Body spray for massage, Heated Towel Radiator Rail, Stool, Underfloor Heating, WC, Washbasin, Hairdryer, free standing accessories, luxurious pure Cretan toiletries.
- Bedrooms 1 & 2: First with access to veranda next to garden and private swimming pool and the second to wooden yacht style wooden deck. 1 twin double size bed or twin beds.
- First Floor: Bedroom 3 (Master): King size bed, furniture including bedside cabinets with lamps, wardrobes, writing desk with seating chair, additional private writing desk, en-suite bathtub with jacuzzi in front of a stunning marble panel.
- Beach: 1.5km
- Shops/supermarket: 1.2km
- Taverns/cafe: 2.2km
- Chania: 18km
- West Coast beaches – 38km (Falasarna)
- Air Conditioning
- Central Heating
- Entertainment System
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Garden Furniture
- Heated Swimming Pool
- Plasma Screen TV
- Satellite TV
- Sun Loungers/Parasols
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- WIFI Access
- Airport Transfers Available
- Babysitting Services Available
- Concierge Services
- Daily Housekeeping
- Linen/Bath Towels Provided
- Maid/Housekeeping Included
- Private Cook/Chef Available
- Welcome Basket/Hamper
Local Activities & Interests
- Boat Hire
- Local Beaches
- Local Markets
Prices shown for this villa are per week.
Prices from: £1,530-5,030 per week
For further rates and availability, please contact our travel team.
Additional Information• Rates include local city taxes, VAT and administration costs
• Rates are quoted in pounds and calculated on a full capacity basis for each villa, per night
• 10% surcharge if an extra bed is required.
• Check in time is 17:00 and check out time is 12:00
• Early check in or late check out is possible upon availability
Minimum stay 2 nights, except 4 nights during July -August. Villa Capacity: 7 persons
Pool heating (if required) is an extra charge: 40€/day. Period April – October. Minimum charge when requested is 2 days.