4 Bedrooms · Sleeps 8
Villa Hermione is located, away from tourism, in an idyllic, unspoilt area surrounded by magnificent views, soft landscapes of cypresses and olive trees, high on a hilltop and overseeing the Ionian Sea and the beautiful town of Corfu.
Villa Hermione was renovated in 2015, with a friendly-conscience, towards its natural environment. A retreat was created with great enthusiasm by the owners in order to help our guests escape from their daily routine and provide maximum comfort.
Holiday Villa Hermione is only 6kms from Corfu town and this proximity offers several interests and activities. The Venetian imprint of the town with small alleys full of charm, several museums, the Old and New Fortress, lots of tavernas and cafes are all worth visiting.
Nowadays, travel is connected wth a return to traditional values, friends, family, nature and a self-search. In India, this is knows as “AYURVEDA” meaning “knowledge of life”. Villa Hermione is gifted with a unique atmosphere which will feed your imagination.
- Ground Floor: Connected through a large built-in verandas with our lush garden and pool area. Large sitting area, small kitchen, large double bedroom and bathroom suitable for handicapped persons. Fully equipped laundry on this floor
- Main Floor Entrance: Hosts a comfortable living-room/sitting room, dining area and a fully equipped kitchen – all bathed in Greek sunshine. A second built-in veranda awaits you to enjoy breakfast or after dinner drinks with the inspiration of a 180 degrees view over the Ionian Sea and Corfu island
- Second floor: Consists of 3 bedrooms with bathrooms and private balconies offering unique views
- Attic: It has been transfomed into a relaxed, versatile area wth fold-out couches – ideal for teenagers or for those seeking something special
- Nearest beach: 9.7km
- There is a golf course within 30 minutes drive
- Tennis courts, water sports and horse riding nearby
- Corfu Town: 6km
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Library
- DVD Player
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Plasma Screen TV
- Private Garden
- Satellite TV
- Sun Loungers/Parasols
- Washing Machine
- WIFI Access
- Airport Transfers Available
- Babysitting Services Available
- Linen/Bath Towels Provided
- Maid/Housekeeping Included
- Private Cook/Chef Available
- Spa & Beauty Treatments Available
- Welcome Basket/Hamper
Local Activities & Interests
- Boat Hire
- Historic Sites
- Local Beaches
- Local Markets
Prices shown for this villa are per week.
Prices from: £1,850-3,950 per week
For further rates and availability, please contact our travel team.
Additional InformationThe prices stated above are for up to 8 persons. Please add on an extra £25.00 per person/day for over 8 persons.
Minimum stay of one week for the months of June to August.
Children must be supervised by an adult at all times when using the pool and outdoor areas
No safety fence around the pool
Language spoken by staff : English
Check in : 16:00 h - Check out : 10:00 h