6 Bedrooms · Sleeps 12
Villa Beatrix is supremely secluded on the crest of a hill and offers privacy and dazzling views across the Ionian sea.
Located in Kommeno, the villa is nestled in an enclosed 3,700m2 green haven, creating a unique and tranquil environment whilst being only a short stroll from the beach. It was built by Lady Alexandra Metcalfe, daughter of Lord Curzon, Viceroy of India, which was her favourite summer house.
There are comfortable lounging and dining areas shaded by bamboo pergolas, an alluring swimming pool surrounded comfortable sun loungers, gardens dotted with trees and flowering shrubs, all against the calming backdrop of the infinitely blue waters.
The interior is framed by large sliding doors that connect the rooms to the natural surroundings and fill them with sunlight. The design is elegant yet unpretentious, creating the sense that this was a house designed to be lived in. Rich, natural materials such as marble and refined wood are used to add a touch of subtle luxury to the spaces. The palette is neutral, interrupted only by the colourful artworks that are dotted here and there. The bedrooms are bare of ornaments, drawing attention to the landscape view that sneak in through the tall glass doors. The villa includes a spa area with a steam room and gym equipment.
The sun drenched terraces with their breathtaking views over the vast, turquoise-blue sea and the soothing swishing of the trees fuse together, to create an atmosphere of perfect serenity.
- Garden Level: Two queen bedrooms with en-suites
- Pool Level – Main entrance level
- Living room with fireplace and open plan dining room. Large fully equipped modern kitchen. Laundry room
- Master bedroom with en-suite. Two queen bedrooms with en-suites
- First Floor: One queen bedroom with en-suite
- Outdoor Entertaining Area – Off living room
- Spa area with steam room (for six people), gym equipment, changing room with shower
- Village: Gouvia 5 minute drive
- Town: Corfu 15 minute drive
- Port: Corfu 15 minute drive
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Garden Furniture
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Private Garden
- Private Pool
- Satellite TV
- Sun Loungers/Parasols
- Washing Machine
- WIFI Access
- Airport Transfers Available
- Linen/Bath Towels Provided
- Maid/Housekeeping Included
Local Activities & Interests
- Local Beaches
- Local Markets
Prices shown for this villa are per week.
Prices from: £12,000-17,500 per week
For further rates and availability, please contact our travel team.
Additional InformationRental conditions:
Children must be supervised by an adult at all times when using the pool and outdoor areas
No safety fence around the pool
Language spoken by staff : English
Check in : 16:00 h - Check out : 10:00 h