7 Bedrooms · Sleeps 14
Villa Ioni belongs to a complex of five independent houses set in Maganies, a quiet seaside area just ten minutes away from the town of Antiparos and a five minute drive from the famed beach of Soros.
The seven bedroom residence boasts meticulously designed outdoor areas and views toward the narrow strip of sea that separates Paros from Antiparos. Stone-paved terraces snake around the house, providing an ideal setting for lounging and dining under the stars or lazing about by the pool; the garden offers direct access to a secluded pebbled beach.
The residence has been thoughtfully designed to maximise privacy. All the living areas open to the terrace and two of the bedrooms even have separate entrances. At the pool area, there are two independent studios with pool access. All the rooms enjoy stunning views of the landscape.
The interior is bright and airy, with vintage furniture and a few island-inspired art objects. The palette is subtle and the materials natural -mostly wood, stone and clay- and the ornamentation kept to a minimum to create a soothing mood. The complex also includes a tennis court and a basketball court.
- Ground level: Living and dining area. Fully-equipped open-plan kitchen. 2 independent guest rooms with separate entrances, each with a double bedroom and en-suite bathrooms
- Pool level: 1 twin bedroom with private bathroom. 2 double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and direct access to the swimming pool terrace. 2 independent studios with separate entrances, each with a double bedroom, sitting areas and en-suite bathrooms
- Outdoor area: Shaded dining and sitting area. Swimming pool
- Secluded pebble beach: 3 minute walk
- Antiparos: 6km
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Plasma Screen TV
- Private Pool
- Satellite TV
- Sun Loungers/Parasols
- Table Tennis Table
- Washing Machine
- WIFI Access
- Airport Transfers Available
- Babysitting Services Available
- Concierge Services
- Daily Housekeeping
- Linen/Bath Towels Provided
- Maid/Housekeeping Included
Local Activities & Interests
- Boat Hire
- Local Markets
Prices shown for this villa are per week.
Prices from: £15,000-22,500 per week
For further rates and availability, please contact our travel team.